Saturday, October 13, 2012

It's my birthday! Bring on the...

PINK! That's right, folks. I said pink. And that could only mean one thing, right...? Yup. It's a girl! I'm getting my very own baby sister! I'm really excited!

Best of all, I'm sharing this wonderful news on my birthday! I can't have a big party this year, since my mom has to rest a lot, but that's okay with me. My baby sister is the best present I've ever gotten! This afternoon, Paige and my new friend Emma are coming over for cake and ice cream, and of course presents. By the way, Emma is a girl my age who moved in down the street this Summer, and she's really, really nice. I'll post more about her soon, okay?

Frankly,
Frankie

3 comments:

  1. Félicitations, Frankie!
    You must be very excited to become a big sister. I only have a twin sister and older brother, but I think it would be fun to be a big sister. Still, I like being the "little sister" because my brother has always taken me to cool places with him.
    Definitely keep us updated on the new girl; she sounds like she might be a good new friend.
    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

    I'm glad you got exciting news. You will really enjoy being a big sister.

    Your friend
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frankie!

    You inspired me to make a blog! Congrats on your sister, too! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Can you follow me?

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete