Friday, September 23, 2011

10 Facts About Paige!

Hey everyone!
My best friend, Paige, wanted to write ten facts about herself, too (that's her picture, below):

1. I am an only child

2. I speak (almost) fluent Greek

3. I was born in Chicago

4. I am allergic to peanuts

5. I am learning to play guitar (my mom is a music teacher)

6. I have a cat named Jade

7. My favorite color is indigo

8. My birthstone is garnet (unlike Frankie, I wouldn't trade my birthstone for anything- garnets are beautiful)

9. I believe in fairies

10. I can't wait until I'm old enough to drink coffee (it smells so good!)

Frankly,
Frankie (and Paige)

2 comments:

  1. Paige, it was nice getting to know you!
    I love coffee...but with chicory. :)
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to hear from you too. It is good and fun to get to know all of our friends better.

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete